Data loss on an Android smartphone is a problem that can quickly become problematic and stressful, especially if it is sensitive Data Recovery. Here are 2 methods to recover them:
If you have an Android smartphone, you can rest assure that there is an easy solution that will help you recover all the data you lost . In this guide, we will show you the different methods to recover Android data.
1. The screen is broken and it no longer works – via Droid-Kit :
Droid-Kit is a software that allows you to recover Android data. When your Android system is damage and the screen is black, you can extract data from it and restore it to your computer or device.
- Recover 13 types of data including photos, messages, contacts, etc.
- It is compatible with almost all Android devices.
- Preview data, select the data you want on device or computer with one click.
- It can also extract Android data from Google account or SIM card.
Here are the steps to follow to recover Android data if the screen is broken, with Droid-Kit:
- First, download and install Droid-Kit .
- Select “Extract Data” then tap “From System Crash”.
- Check the Linkedin data to recover and then press “Start”.
- Now put your Android device into recovery mode, following the instructions display on the screen.
- Find and do “enter the PDA code”.
- Download the firmware corresponding to your smartphone.
- Repair Android system.
2. The screen is broken but it still works – via Windows explorer :
In this method, you will only use Windows File Explorer. But it should be note that this one does not work if the screen is broken and it has stop working. This method will also fail to recover Twitter data like contacts and messages.
Here’s what you need to do: